Ask for It
- How Women Can Use the Power of Negotiation to Get What They Really Want
- Narrated by: Polly Stone
- Length: 9 hrs and 36 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 26-02-08
- Language: English
- Publisher: Books on Tape
Their four-phase program, backed by years of research, will show you how to identify what you're really worth, maximize your bargaining power, develop the best strategy for your situation, and manage the reactions and emotions that may arise - on both sides. Guided step-by-step, you'll learn how to draw on the special strengths you bring to the negotiating table to reach agreements that benefit everyone involved.
This collaborative, problem-solving approach will propel you to new places both professionally and personally, and open doors you thought were closed. Because if you never hear no, you're not asking enough.
Regular price: £26.29
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £26.29
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Heather on 04-05-12
Believe it or not, it got me more money and...
This was a fantastic book! Unlike most books (for me) where I pick up something useful here and there... this book helped me
1. laugh at a silly raise and get 3 times more
2. helped me get two promotions in 11 months and countless other little perks
3. With the principles here I helped my friend save her marriage (encouraged her to speak up, because if she was ready to leave... what did she have to lose?... she asked for and got what she needed!!)
4. Helped and elderly friend turn a low paying part time job into a higher paying job with less hours.
All of this, and countless more... because the book gives you the courage to "ask for it!" No magic, common sense reminders... and a little push.
6 of 7 people found this review helpful
By Diana on 05-11-17
Outstanding! Groundbreaking Advice for Women!
I️ wish I️ would have heard this in my 20s! It’s shocking how little we women ask for.