Regular price: £19.69
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £19.69
The author of this book is more than a little delusional; he keeps talking about how he's the greatest whistleblower in the history of whistleblowing because of all the information he's packed into this book.... What information? It is chapter after chapter of this guy waffling about absolutely nothing so I'll tell you the key points you'll get from this book which will hopefully save you the bother.
1. The book is completely irrelevant for the UK market and is aimed at american debt cures. I use the word 'cures' loosely.
2. There is one useful chapter on your personal credit rating which helps you understand that the complex algorithm used to determine your score is designed to look for negative factors. You need to look after your credit score and make sure you pay your bills on time. (I know its an obvious statement)
3. There is a statute of limitations on debt in the US and debt is written off after a certain time frame.
4. The author makes constant references to services offered on his own website which I'm sure are as bad as the book.
5. Don't buy this book. It's nothing more than a platform for the authors ego and is packed with nothing more than useless waffle!
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
After buying 100's of books from audible.com, this is my first review. This guy should hire somebody who is a professional narrator to actually read his book. I feel like I am listening infomercial and not actual book. Guy repeats himself, using words like "man", making mistakes (because doesn’t sound like he actually reading). You can hear flipping pages in the background. Half of the book the guy talks about "evil corporations" and "evil United States Governments". I mean we got it, credit companies are "evil" in the first half of the chapter one, don't need to hear that over and over again. Claiming to be a whistle blower, and how he gets death threats and hate mail, because he is trying to expose those companies. I am not sure whose whistle he blows, but there is nothing new about credit companies in the way they do business. So don't be full of yourself, you not the first one who talks about how they conduct the business. Author sounds like salesman, which what he is, trying to sell his services. Nothing wrong with this, but don't claim that the only reason you doing this because you want to help people and doing this for free.
Don't expect to learn much, some helpful information, but this is the same kind of garbage you can hear, if you stay up late and watch infomercials, and guys that trying to sell book and tapes to show you how become rich. This one actually tells you that you can become debt free and become millionaire. My advice to readers, skip it. To author get somebody else to read your books, because as a narrator you suck.
I would be returning this book if it was purchased at the actual book store.
44 of 47 people found this review helpful
This is great information but he does not give the resources in this audio book. I still have to buy the actual book to get the resources he's talking about. If I knew that then I would not have purchased the Audio Book I would have brought the Hard Copy Book.
10 of 10 people found this review helpful