Don't Count the Yes's, Count the No's
- Narrated by: Warren Greshes
- Length: 29 mins
- Original Recording Audiobook
- Release date: 04-01-12
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gildan Media, LLC
They don’t see enough people because they fear rejection.
They fear rejection because they don’t know how much rejection they need.
In this audio, you will learn the five important areas of prospecting:
1. Why prospecting and generating consistent, every-day activity is so important
2. How to handle rejection by understanding how much rejection you need
3. How to prepare for and make the prospecting call
4. How to anticipate, handle and turn around objections
5. Why you need to practice every day!
Learn how to control the conversation while anticipating and turning around objections better than ever. You will be given a simple, easy-to-use call-counting system that will allow you to know your success ratios for every step of the sales process. This call counting system will teach how to handle rejection better than you ever have, which will enable you to:
Make more calls
Speak to more decision makers
Sell more appointments, and make more presentations
Close more sales and make more money
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Regular price: £5.49
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £5.49
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Matthew on 09-06-16
just the info I needed
I like Warren style he gives you a clear action plan broken down into Little Steps it makes it very easy to figure out exactly what you need to do to hit your financial goal in sales.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful