- Teach Me Everything I Need to Know about Facebook Marketing in 30 Minutes
- Narrated by: Alison Wallis
- Length: 39 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 08-01-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Relentless Progress Publishing
Figure out how to boost your business via Facebook! Facebook marketing may seem difficult, but that doesn't mean that it isn't actually useful. In this book you will learn a little bit more about how Facebook marketing is used to help promote your business. It's relatively simple to use, and when you get the basics down, you will find that it even is a little fun for some people. You will learn the ins and outs of Facebook marketing in this book, allowing you to use it to better your business and expand it.
Of course, expansion isn't for everyone, but in order for a business to thrive even at a small level you need customers. Facebook marketing can help you to achieve that. Seven reasons to buy this book:
1. In this book you will learn exactly what Facebook marketing is and how to get started.
2. This book will teach you the different types of ads that you can use when using Facebook marketing.
3. In this book you will learn how to target and perfect your ads when using Facebook marketing.
4. In this book you will learn how to track your success when using Facebook marketing.
5. This book will answer some of the common questions about Facebook marketing.
6. This book will show you various tips and techniques on how to use Facebook marketing to your advantage.
7. In this book you will learn how to tell if your company would benefit from using Facebook marketing.
What You'll find in Facebook Marketing
Essential Information about Facebook Marketing
12 Quick Hit Facts about Facebook Marketing
The 10 Important Things to Know about Facebook Marketing
The 7 Crucial Benefits of Facebook Marketing
Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook Marketing
Best Practices and Tips for Facebook Marketing
Final Thoughts on Facebook Marketing
Regular price: £2.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £2.99
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Scott on 03-03-16
not even worth 30 minutes. most of the book is common sense any entrepreneur already knows. it seems like it was written by an 8th grade middle school student.
By Egle on 19-03-15
This book lacks depth, even though it would have been possible to include the smart tricks and insider tips to the narration. Seems it has been written based on an official tutorial.