Full of Bull
- Do What Wall Street Does, Not What it Says, To Make Money in the Market
- Narrated by: Stow Lovejoy
- Length: 8 hrs and 43 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-07-08
- Language: English
- Publisher: Audible Studios
Regular price: £11.19
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £11.19
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Jim on 04-10-08
"Full of Bull" Review
This is a very interesting book IF:
1) You don't mind wading through all of the anecdotal, "Bull", of how Mr. McClellan is the greatest financial analyst of all time.
2) If you can be patient enough to handle #1, there are some good insights into the world of Wall Street, CEO's, researching companies, analyzing data related to individual stocks, and other insights into purchasing stock.
3) It's too bad that it took 8 1/2 hours to tell this story because what you're really after would only take 1/3 of that time.
4) Part of Mr. McClellan's insight is to expose CEO tactics of how to oversell a company's worth to heighten a stock's value. Based on the contents of this book, Mr. McClellan and his publisher have learned that tactic well.
10 of 13 people found this review helpful