Outperform The Norm is not your grandma's self-help program. This is about the next level.
You'll be joining the driven minority who have discovered how to:
- Condition the success mindset shared by the highest achievers on the planet
- Unleash sustainable energy, stamina, physical and mental functioning
- Overcome the fear of pushing beyond your Norm
- Adopt mental routines for increased confidence and resiliency
- Build a blueprint for nutrient timing and what to eat, when
- Challenge self-limiting beliefs you didn't even know you had (they're holding you back)
- Get rid of useless habits that waste time and ingrain daily rituals for peak productivity
- Increase your risk tolerance and contribution, and have a helluva good time doing it
Outperform The Norm reveals superior strategies and helpful hacks that will take your personal and professional life to the next level immediately. Not next month, next week, tomorrow or even later today. This book is about now.
Regular price: £17.39
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £17.39
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Kindle Customer on 07-10-15
scott is inspirational
Scott is inspirational and what he says makes a lot of sense. I'm trying to transform myself and I'm half way there. I've learned some of the lessons scott talks about the hard way. I have already started to integrate other lessons scott teaches into my life. just about to hit the rewind and play it again. thank you Scott
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Rising Sun on 28-08-14
SHOOT ME NOW
This book wasn’t for you, but who do you think might enjoy it more?
I stupidly glanced at the high reviews and didn't realize there were only 6. I made it about 25% in to the book and simply could not take anymore. Where to start, the material is regurgitated and seems almost plagiarized from countless other books, and this is the books best part. THE NARRATOR / AUTHOR - holy crap - I've listened to countless audio books and some have wonderful narrators while others have average ones, so I know I can typically expect one or the other. But this one...this one needs a whole new category of horrendous.
Here are the painful narrator issues in order of their intolerability:
1. LAUGHTER - There's a forced giggle / laugh EVERY OTHER SENTENCE - Why? WTF are you laughing about? He literally does this small forced laugh at the end of practically every sentence, why, I don't f'ing know. (I've pulled the gun out and loaded the cartridge)
2. INFLECTION - This one really gets me, you ever watch the local news? Their newscasters have this overly dramatic undulating tone to make the stories sound more interesting. Well, brace yourself, one again, EVERY OTHER SENTENCE has this tone.. up and down, up and down...(BANG! - yes, these 2 MAJOR flaws alone justify offing one self)
What was most disappointing about Scott Welle’s story?
Narration = ATROCIOUS
Same recycled material from countless OTHER authors.
How could the performance have been better?
If the book was never made and subsequently never narrated.
If you could play editor, what scene or scenes would you have cut from Outperform the Norm?
Don't ever narrate / author another book.
Any additional comments?
This is my first review after having been an Audible subscriber for over 10 years.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
By sheila on 25-02-16
I love the structure, the principles and the real life examples! A great experience if you feel stuck.