In Promoted, Bozi shares the exact, step-by-step strategy that he used to achieve his amazing results, and that he teaches to top executives around the globe.
As your trusted mentor, Bozi spotlights what you've been doing wrong, and he'll shatter some of your most cherished beliefs about your career. Then get ready for the magic. Along your career acceleration journey, you'll learn:

Why entering the 10% club and leaving the 90% crowd behind is the only way to be immune from changing market conditions
How a conventional approach will get conventional results, but an unconventional strategy will yield unconventional results
The traits companies are looking for in their top employees
The 6-step strategy to promotion, a system that's helped thousands of students obtain the career success they've always desired
How adapting a career fast track mindset will give you an unfair advantage over everyone else, increase the value you bring to your organization, and increase your career acceleration leverage
The importance of having an influential person as your mentor
Specific case studies from Bozi's students who have implemented his strategies, only to achieve their own meteoric results

By following traditional career advice, you're missing out on 70% of available jobs out there, and competing with 90% of job candidates for the left over 30% of the jobs.
Make the decision to take action right now, change your situation. Do not procrastinate any more about your career, hoping that you'll finally land that promotion you've been working towards for years. Instead you can identify your perfect job role, and take massive action to obtain it within months. Promoted will help get you there.
©2016 Bozi Dar (P)2016 Bozi Dar
Show More Show Less

Regular price: £18.79

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free
  • 1 credit/month after trial – choose any book, any price
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel
  • Free, unlimited access to Audio Shows
  • After your trial, Audible is just £7.99/month
Select or Add a new payment method

Buy Now with 1 Credit

By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.

Buy Now for £18.79

Pay using card ending in
By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.

By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.
No Reviews are Available

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful
1 out of 5 stars
By W. Bass on 24-04-18

I couldn’t stand the narrator and took too long to get going!

I couldn’t get past the narrator! I had to stop! The narrator spend way too much time trying to convince us that he will share something great and he just needed to get to the meat quicker! Lost my interest before getting into the meat.

Read more Hide me
5 out of 5 stars
By IndyMATT on 01-09-17

Skip first 1.5 hrs, the rest is AWESOME

The first hour and a half of the book is a lot of set up and him relating his experiences, which is fine but if you want to get to the meat and potatoes just skip ahead.

He gives a lot of practical, pragmatic, actionable advice which is very helpful. I'm glad to have found this book. Highly recommend it!

Again skip the front part if you just want to get to the insight.

Read more Hide me
See all reviews