Businesses can plateau, stall, or stagnate...without the owners or key executives even realizing it. A business might be achieving incremental year-on-year growth and yet still be in a situation of stagnation or stall. Why? Because entrepreneurs and executives often focus on the wrong things and don't know how to solve the problems that get their businesses stuck.The purpose of The Sticking Point Solution is to help entrepreneurs and executives recognize the ways in which their businesses may be stuck, and to then give them tools for getting unstuck and enjoying exponential growth.To achieve this, Jay will help you to identify the nine "sticking points" that keep entrepreneurs and executives alike grinding just to survive, instead of growing and thriving. They are:
1. stuck losing out to competitors instead of taking the lead in their marketplaces.
2. stuck at low levels of sales instead of selling wisely and selling more.
3. stuck with erratic sales volume instead of thinking strategically and systematically about their businesses
4. stuck failing to strategize instead of managing their efforts wisely.
5. stuck with high overhead and costs instead of leveraging the assets of other companies, including the competition.
6. stuck with doing more of what doesn't work instead of innovating and trying new approaches.
7. stuck by getting marginalized and commoditized in the marketplace instead of becoming distinctive in their fields.
8. stuck with antiquated, mediocre marketing instead of using what works today.
9. stuck trying to do everything themselves instead of leveraging the talents of other individuals and organizations. Whether businesses are afflicted by one, two, or all nine of these sticking points listed above, the result is the same: the owners, executives, or entrepreneurs are not achieving all of the growth, success, and prosperity they deserve. Unloc...
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
It's all in the detail and Jay doesn't skimp.
Yes I would. I've read, watched and listened to countless business programs and always struggle with the same frustration... a distinct lack of detail. I've been exposed to most of the principles in this audiobook time and time again but never have I experienced them, apart from in person, in such detail. And Jays style makes it easy to follow and a very enjoyable listen.
First book. Watched a few of his video's.
Give it a listen. As I said before... you'll probably know most of the subject matter but this audiobook will help fill in the gaps. And if you haven't heard them before. You're in for a treat. As long as you stay open minded.
Not original, but very motivating
- Alex M