A creepy anthology of 25 of the most hauntingly scary ghost stories ever written.
1. Afterward by Edith Wharton
2. Bagnell Terrace by E. F. Benson
3. His Brother’s Keeper by W. W. Jacobs
4. A Coincidence by A. J. Alan
5. The Confession of Charles Linkworth by E. F. Benson
6. The Death Mask by H. D. Everett
7. The Room in the Tower by E. F. Benson
8. The Furnished Room by O. Henry
9. The Thing in the Hall by E. F. Benson
10. The Eyes by Edith Wharton
11. The Wind in the Portico by John Buchan
12. The Dust Cloud by E. F. Benson
13. My Adventure in Norfolk by A. J. Alan
14. Caterpillars by E. F. Benson
15. The Haunted Doll’s House by M. R. James
16. Fingers of a Hand by H. D. Everett
17. The Bath Chair by E. F. Benson
18. The Three Sisters by W. W. Jacobs
19. The House with the Brick Kiln by E. F. Benson
20. The Voice by A. J. Alan
21. The Parasite by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
22. The Cat by E. F. Benson
23. Gavon’s Eve by E. F. Benson
24. The Green Light by Barry Pain
25.The Bus Conductor by E. F. Benson
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
difficult to listen to
The reader was terrible. She read in such an affected way it was impossible to concentrate on the stories so I can't really comment on them. I am usually very impressed with the quality of readers but the opposite is the case here.
No, I'll just avoid anything that is read by her.
I have already said it all.
I don't know how someone so bad was allowed to be a reader.
These writers do not know the definition of 'haunting'. They are bleak bearing on almost dead.
I would not have cut anything out.... i would have put some semblense of haunting in...
- Bryan T Wollaston