Mal de Amores [Lovesick] (Texto Completo)
- Narrated by: Adriana Sananes
- Length: 10 hrs and 24 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 17-11-04
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Recorded Books
Spanning 50 years in the history of a nation, this is a large, lyrical, evocation of life, love, and one family during the Mexican Revolution.
Regular price: £19.58
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £19.58
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Suramericana on 25-10-11
Un amor verdadero
Mastretta tiene una forma de contar la historia en una forma increible, sensilla que vez los personajes en personas cerca de ti, la tia, uno mismo. La forma de manejar la lengua espanola es fascinante.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
By Daniel W. Fox, Jr. on 10-06-07
It is not for me
I am an Anglo teaching high school Spanish. I listen to audio books for enjoyment and to improve my Spanish.
This book was not to my liking for two reasons:
1. The reader went too fast for me to follow.
2. What I did understand was not my kind of book. It is a romance novel set before and during the Mexican Revolution of 1910-1920. I am a 62 year old man, and was hoping for more history, not romance.
2 of 11 people found this review helpful