Ten things you should know about this book....
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
Number 7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to:
10. Happily. Ever. After.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Romantic but racy in the Pride & prejudice era
This is the third book in the Bevelstoke series. (No1 was The secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever & No2 was What happens in London). It is up to Julia Quinn's usual standard - romantic but a bit racy and all set in the Pride & Prejudice era.
I liked how it flowed from the first two books but that the references to them were such that you could read it without having read the first two books.
She emphasised the emotions really well and brought it to life.
Yes, I couldn't 'put it down' and even missed one of my favourite programme on TV to finish it off.