Are your kids complaining that "there's nothing to do" or "I'm bored" this summer? Need some new ideas to keep them entertained until school is back in session? Look no further - this guide to free and cheap kids activities will help you kick the boredom blues!
My kids are probably like yours: They love being off of school but soon the sounds of "I'm bored" and "there's nothing to do" echo through our house and both my wife and I yearn for something to keep them entertained and keep the whining at bay. With this motivation, I've collected great free or nearly free activities for kids that my kids love and yours will too!
In this book you'll learn:
1. How to keeping preschoolers entertained and how to do it on the cheap!
2. Having fun and almost free indoor and outdoor activities for kids aged 6 to 8.
3. How to have fun with older, independent children on a budget
4. Indoor and outdoor activities for kids of all ages
5. Fun activities with flair including kids learning activities for kids of all ages
Need another reason to buy this book? Here's a great one: I donate 5% of the proceeds from the sales of my books to Reading Is Fundamental, the largest and most respected Childrens' Literacy non-profit in America!
Stop the whining and cure the boredom today. Get this book and get some great ideas for kids activities today!
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
- C. E. Scurr