Frustrated by the "little things" in life? You know there's a better way of doing things, right? Here's 163 insider secrets that will help you do things right and hack your life!
Life Hacks is reloaded! That's right, I added a few key life hacks that I think you'll really enjoy in the travel section, including the absolute best (and free) travel app I've ever found!
Life hacking is the concept of making small modifications to your everyday life to make it run smoother and better. This is not a new concept, but with the advent of the Internet age, these tips and tricks are easier than ever to learn, and here's 163 of them to get you started. Whether it's travel hacking, hacking your brain, memory improvement, or simply increasing your productivity, learn to hack your life like a pro with this book!
In this book you'll learn:
1. Tricks to optimize your home and office for maximum efficiency
2. Why nail polish is your best friend in the office (hint: You don't use it on your nails!)
3. How productivity advice from your boss and coworkers is holding you back at work
4. The best way to get accurate directions if you're lost
5. Which security line at the airport is ALWAYS shortest and why
6. And MUCH more!
Need another reason to buy my book? Here's a great one: I donate 5 percent of the proceeds from my book sales to Reading Is Fundamental, the largest and most respected Children's Literacy nonprofit in America.
Get the insider tips you need to make your life smoother and more manageable. Download my book today!
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
- Peter A Edwards