What’s the most important gift you can give your children? Money? Good looks? Intelligence? No, it’s a deep rooted belief in themselves. It’s a foundation of self-esteem and self-confidence. This audio will give you the step-by-step instructions of how to raise your childrens' belief in themselves.
Best-selling self-development author and psychotherapist Pat Pearson presents her inspiring Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves: How to Develop Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence.
1. How to create a high “deserve level” in your children
2. How to instill positive beliefs rather than negative ones
3. How to help yourself and your children NOT self-sabotage
4. How to recognize the signs of self-sabotage
5. Understanding how the messages (or permissions) that you give your children form their beliefs about themselves
6. Understand that self-esteem is not the same as self-confidence
7. How to build self-esteem. What to say and do to increase it in your children’s lives
8. What to do or say to build self-confidence in your children
9. Learn to pivot from negative self-talk to positive self-talk
You’ll find out what Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Tiger Woods, Oprah, and Richard Nixon all had in common (they self-sabotaged some part of their lives).
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
lnteresting but brief
- Josie O.