Are YOU Frustrated by the amount of times have you tried to quit smoking?
Are YOU Sick of feeling sick... worried about your health?
Are YOU Tired of everyone giving you quit smoking tips but nothing changes?
Now YOU can Enjoy being healthy and proud of your decision to quit smoking forever.
Hypnotherapy is a proven technique for quitting smoking.Dr. Janet Hall’s Stop Smoking program supports you to stop smoking naturally.
Hypnotherapy works! You’ll feel:
• Empowered as you eliminate cravings and urges.
• Energised as you begin to feel the health benefits.
• In control of your choices and behaviours .
• Free to enjoy a healthy life.
Imagine how you will feel when your smoking habit is a thing of the past!You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
You will hear suggestions which will help you!
• Eliminate all triggers to smoke. No behaviour or activity need ever make you feel like a cigarette again.
• Find substitute behaviours to replace your smoking habit.
• Avoid cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
• Tips and tricks for a smooth "detox" experience.
• An easy way to reduce stress whenever you need to.
• Overcome self-sabotage.
The best reason for quitting is to live a better life. You'll have more energy, focus, and vitality. Food will taste better (but you won't gain weight). You'll feel better about yourself, with more time and freedom and extra money in your pocket.
LOOK YOUNGER - FEEL YOUNGER
So, if you're serious about wanting to stop smoking then get a copy of "Stop Smoking With Hypnosis" right now!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr. Janet Hall called:"How To Get Sensational Results With Dr. Janet Hall’s Hypnosis".
Dr. Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, hypnotherapist, author, speaker and media consultant. Dr. Jan authored eight books on family and relationships and recorded over 50 audios, many of them including hypnotic material. She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
kind of misses the point
try to engage a little better as patronising the listener when they are the ones seeking help is a little unfair
Didn't work for me
- M. Lyon