Regular price: £8.09
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £8.09
I was not impressed by this audiobook. The narrator is ok but you can't explain creativity in 57 mins.
Might be good for people who know totally nothing of the brain and creativity though.
They also speak about a workbook : stop the tape now and fill in the excercise in your workbook... We don't have the workbook of course.
I preferred Tony Buzan's MindMap book & Memory book.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Tony Buzan - will tell you interesting things about creativity:
- to overcome you fear of failure vs rather not being creative
- to develop both sides of your brain as they work in synergy
Einstein was concert-level violin player, Da Vinchi was not only exceptional in art but also in science
- to use creativity to remember 8 planets of solar system & other things forever
- to use mid map technique to help you remember as well as be more creative
- how Einstein used daydreaming & imagination to reach his findings
Honestly, I did not find first 15 min exercises very helpful & expected a bit more tips on how to be more creative - that's why 4 stars.
24 of 28 people found this review helpful
I got this thinking it was going to be pretty cool, but it turned out to be an hour of non-stop blather about a bunch of nothing. Yeah, yeah, it makes sense, but it's all a bunch of hooey we've all heard before. Don't waste your money and really, really don't waste a monthly credit on this tripe. Only get it if you have way too many credits and you need to buy something that's going to disappoint you and make you slap your forehead. I gotta go now and ice my head.
15 of 25 people found this review helpful