Two Best Sellers Book Bundle: Weight Loss, Addiction and Detox Series! (Enhanced Edition)
- 'Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb!' 'Dash Diet: Heart Health, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol'
- Narrated by: Bruce Inn
- Length: 4 hrs and 18 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 18-04-14
- Language: English
- Publisher: Health Life Naturally
Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb!
Most people know that sugar is not a very healthy food, but few understand that it is similar to some of the most potent drugs. Sugar can affect brain function, disrupt healthy metabolic processes, and cause substantial weight gain over only a short period of time. Not only is it unhealthy, but it is almost unavoidable. Food growers and makers have been adding sugar to almost every imaginable food and beverage since the 1970s (including baby formula), and today it is a leading contributor to the obesity epidemic as well as many chronic diseases. In Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb - A Sugar Buster Super Detox Diet you will learn all about sugar in the modern diet. Not only will you discover why sugar appears as widely as it does in the food supply, but you will learn the many reasons that you should cut it from your diet.
Dash Diet: Heart Health, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
If you are tired of trying every diet out there and never losing the weight, then the answer is finally here. The Dash Diet is the answer to your weight loss issues and is based on healthy principles - so you know it works. The best part is that when you listen to "Learn How to Lose Weight Fast with Dash Diet" You will learn how to lose 1 pound per week! And keep It off! (Free Mediterranean diet recipes are included!) This is a book that dives deep into not only the parameters of the Dash Diet, but also helps you to think of how to apply it to your everyday life. It helps you to understand how this diet works, but more importantly what sets it apart from everything else you have ever tried. You will learn more about yourself by hearing this audiobook and going through the journey than you ever imagined!
Regular price: £14.49
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £14.49
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Boris of London on 06-05-14
Lacking in substance
Is there anything you would change about this book?
Whilst I enjoyed the actual content of the first book Weight Loss by quitting sugar and carb I have two major criticisms of this package:
1) I enjoyed the first book - but I was surprised how short it was - I would have liked a lot more substance. I was pretty irritated that only 4 of the 15 'Chapters' actually constituted the substance of the book, and 12 'Chapters' were narrating disclaimers, introductions, acknowledgements, summary etc etc etc. This I feel is a sly method audio book makers use to inflate the length of an audio book, making it appear to buyers more substantial than it actually is. I'm a bit put off audio books by this.
2) The second book takes a lot of time to get to the point - what is the diet exactly? It concentrates more on the personal motivation. I found myself really wanting to see the book in print so I could find what the diet actually was. In the end I didn't have the patience to wade through the audio to find it.
What could Shawn Chhabra and Milo E Newton have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
More substance, less padding in the audio available to buyers.
Getting to the substance of Dash diet more directly, clearly, immediately
How could the performance have been better?
The narrator sounds strangely robotic. I thought my playback speed was off, but it was fine. However this wouldn't be a problem if there was more substance he was narrating
If this book were a film would you go see it?
Any additional comments?
1 of 1 people found this review helpful