How to Meditate
- Relieve Stress, Reduce Anxiety and Increase Mindfulness with Guided Meditation, Self Hypnosis, Affirmations, Mindfulness Exercises and Guided Imagery
- Narrated by: Mind Training Coach
- Length: 10 hrs and 40 mins
- Release date: 15-01-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mind Training Coach
The following audiobooks are included in this bundle:
1. Learn to Meditate: Meditation for Beginners with Mindfulness Exercises, Relaxation Techniques, Guided Imagery and Guided Mindfulness Meditation
2. Meditation Oasis: Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation, Stress Reduction, Anxiety Relief, Self Healing and Peace of Mind
3. Body Scan Meditation: Mindfulness Meditation for Stress Relief, Emotional Health, Anxiety Relief, Muscle Tension and Stress Reduction
4. Breathing Meditation: Guided Mindfulness Meditation for Stress Management, Anxiety Relief, Deep Relaxation and Inner Peace
The first meditation session is 15-20 minutes long and includes four background setting options:
Meditation on the beach
Meditation during a rainstorm
Meditation near a flowing creek
Meditation near a waterfall
The last three meditations sessions are each 15-20 minutes and include three background setting options:
Escape the daily grind, and elevate yourself to a more relaxed and euphoric state of mind with guided meditation.
Regular price: £23.49
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £23.49
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Annmarie on 28-01-16
the variety is nice and narration is pleasant
Any additional comments?
There are four different meditations altogether within this audiobook in differing settings. I preferred the water sounds to other backgrounds, but other setting could be pleasant for others who like to feel like rain sounds or ambient music. I enjoyed the body scan meditation the most, as it allowed me to check in within myself and actually pay attention to what was happening on and in my body. It's amazing how seldom we do this.
The meditations were short enough to complete before starting the day, and I did a few before bed as well and found it useful for unwinding. Really, it doesn't matter when you do them as long as you actually do them. They do put you into a relaxed state, so keep that in mind if you're headed to work or will be driving or something. Meditation has that effect. It is a pleasant collection and worth a listen in my opinion.
59 of 59 people found this review helpful
By Angel on 10-04-18
Love these meditations
These are perfect for me as I get back into meditation. There are easy and don't take much time. The instructions tell you everything you need to have a peaceful meditation session. Very nicely done and a great listen.
27 of 27 people found this review helpful