- How to Stop Being Anxious, Worried and Afraid in Intimate Relationships
- Narrated by: Eddie Leonard Jr.
- Length: 25 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-04-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: Creating Residuals Inc
The author, Ryan Help, has helped tens of thousands of people all over the world learn how to be happy, joyous, and free while being in intimate relationships.
A few tips from this audiobook on relationships:
1. Loving yourself is an inside job, but when you surround yourself with people who recognize your unique gifts and talents, you will find that their encouragement and praise will help you love yourself. We all like being praised and hate being criticized. Seek interaction with people who will celebrate your gifts and talents.
2. Let go of the past. This is easier said than done, right? The truth is you have to learn how to live in the present moment. You can't beat yourself up over your past failures. Every day is a new beginning. I have a good friend of mine who says that "you have to get up one more time than you fall down."
3. Leave abusive relationships behind. If someone in your life is constantly putting you down, you may be in an abusive relationship. You cannot be a doormat for people to step on. If you are in an abusive relationship, seek help immediately. Verbal, physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse are common throughout the world. The chances are really high that you can find help in your local community.
As you can see, the author writes in such a way that you won't be wasting your time sifting through a bunch of useless fluff. No! Ryan gives straightforward information that you can begin applying to your life quickly.
Get this audiobook today and start overcoming your relationship anxiety now. Nothing changes if nothing changes. This is your chance to overcome your fears and start enjoying your relationship to the full.
Regular price: £3.89
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £3.89
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Catalina on 17-07-18
some good pointers
.It definitely has good points and advice like journaling and keeping up routines for self love. The audio voice was not a very good match for this book is honestly my number one complaint I feel as if some other person narrated it , I would have appreciated more. Also I feel as if it needs more examples on how to effectively communicate with your partner.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful