Regular price: £14.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £14.99
Lots of content filled with anecdotal stories. Would have been good if it also included referenced evidence and statistics.
Excellent narrator that engages with the content.
The chapters are:
1. The power of thinking twice
2. It takes 3 sec to embrace a good challenge
3. It takes 3 sec to fuel your passion
4. It takes 3 sec to own your piece of the pie
5. It takes 3 sec to walk the extra mile
6. It takes 3 sec to quit stewing and start doing
Conclusion - how to make your second impulse second nature
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Dr. Parrott's narration is great, very nice voice and inflection.
I have this on my iPod and have listened to this book several times over the last year. It helps to be reminded to take 3 seconds to refocus your thoughts.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful