The Disciplined Investor
- Essential Strategies for Success
- Narrated by: Andrew Horowitz CFP
- Length: 5 hrs and 36 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 16-05-08
- Language: English
- Publisher: HFactor Publishing
2. Find out how to match your investment strategy to your risk tolerance
3. Learn why asset allocation is so important when creating an investment portfolio
4. Discover tools for enhancing your portfolio's performance
5. Understand options strategies, diversification and other professional tools
Narrated by the author and popular podcast host, this audiobook is designed to make you a better investor.
"Far from a textbook on market theory and academic arguments, the book provides tangible resources which an individual investor can use to effectively analyze market movements, portfolio allocations, risk tolerances and potential investments." (Zachary Scheidt, Hedge Fund Manager)
Regular price: £16.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £16.99
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Bert on 29-05-08
My favorite investor guy!
I listen to all Andrew's podcast and bought the book. He has a simple, unemotional straightforward style I find very appealing. He is my favorite investor guru and well deserving of a **** star rating (I don't give 5).
His podcasts are great!
14 of 15 people found this review helpful
By Richard on 22-09-08
The book does an excellent job of driving home the central theme: be disciplined and how to do this. I found the book to be chock full of content for the beginner and a good refresher for all investors. Obviously, an audio book does not lend itself to deep understanding but it does give you an overall grasp. I listened while hiking, which meant foregoing the charts. It would have been nice if the audible version had a expanded verbal description of the charts to overcome this limitation.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful