The Sticking Point Solution
- 9 Ways to Move Your Business from Stagnation to Stunning Growth
- Narrated by: Jay Abraham
- Length: 8 hrs and 49 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 12-05-09
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
To achieve this, Jay will help you to identify the nine "sticking points" that keep entrepreneurs and executives alike grinding just to survive, instead of growing and thriving. They are:
1. stuck losing out to competitors instead of taking the lead in their marketplaces.
2. stuck at low levels of sales instead of selling wisely and selling more.
3. stuck with erratic sales volume instead of thinking strategically and systematically about their businesses
4. stuck failing to strategize instead of managing their efforts wisely.
5. stuck with high overhead and costs instead of leveraging the assets of other companies, including the competition.
6. stuck with doing more of what doesn't work instead of innovating and trying new approaches.
7. stuck by getting marginalized and commoditized in the marketplace instead of becoming distinctive in their fields.
8. stuck with antiquated, mediocre marketing instead of using what works today.
9. stuck trying to do everything themselves instead of leveraging the talents of other individuals and organizations. Whether businesses are afflicted by one, two, or all nine of these sticking points listed above, the result is the same: the owners, executives, or entrepreneurs are not achieving all of the growth, success, and prosperity they deserve. Unloc...
Regular price: £19.69
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £19.69
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By RuKuS on 18-11-14
It's all in the detail and Jay doesn't skimp.
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would. I've read, watched and listened to countless business programs and always struggle with the same frustration... a distinct lack of detail. I've been exposed to most of the principles in this audiobook time and time again but never have I experienced them, apart from in person, in such detail. And Jays style makes it easy to follow and a very enjoyable listen.
If you’ve listened to books by Jay Abraham before, how does this one compare?
First book. Watched a few of his video's.
Which character – as performed by Jay Abraham – was your favourite?
Did you have an emotional reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Any additional comments?
Give it a listen. As I said before... you'll probably know most of the subject matter but this audiobook will help fill in the gaps. And if you haven't heard them before. You're in for a treat. As long as you stay open minded.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
By Alex M on 02-11-16
Not original, but very motivating
I'm a big fan of Jay Abraham so this book was an easy choice for me. The content isn't that original although his ideas are well presented.
Jay does a brilliant job of making each example easy to understand and I found it really motivating and inspiring overall.
If I have to nitpick, some of the examples are very simplistic and I felt some were just too much so. A few of the ideas would need heavy legal advice and terms not to mention other professional advice. Jay almost makes it sound like it's a cold meeting and a handshake at the end of it! This doesn't take away from the quality of the book though.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Anthony on 14-12-11
For your competition that is! Jay lays out a massive game changing plan that had me fizzing to get to work and start implementing his strategies.
After just a few months a number of his recommendations have delivered new sales to our business. Most importantly I know that these sales will not be isolated, but ongoing as his ideas are 'bolt on' profit generators.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful
By Shawn on 20-01-11
I just can't continue
I've listened to some great audio books thanks to the wonderful service that Audible offers. I was hoping that this audiobook would continue that string of quality "reads". Unfortunately, it hasn't. When you are 2 chapters into a book and the content is still speaking to and selling you (IN ACTUAL TEXT) on the value the book will provide, you start to wonder if it ever will.
I'm going to try to continue listening to the book because it would be a shame to give up on it after just over 90 minutes. However, so far, it has been nothing but a sales pitch for the value to be rendered "later" and business generalities that provide very little in specific actionable recommendations. If my evaluation of the audiobook were to change, I will back to revise this review. If it doesn't, you'll know from my silence.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful