Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (1) – Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging
- Narrated by: Louise Rennison
- Series: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 1
- Length: 3 hrs and 52 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 11-11-10
- Language: English
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Limited
- Whispersync for Voice-ready
"There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In 14 days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she tries to overcome the dilemma’s that are weighing up against her, and muddle her way through teenage life and all that it entails: how to replace accidentally shaved-off eyebrows; how to cope with Angus, her small Labrador-sized Scottish wildcat; her first kiss with Peter – afterwards known as Whelk Boy; annoying teachers; unsympathetic friends and family, and how to entice Robbie the Sex God! Phew – she’s really got her work cut out!
Regular price: £7.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for £7.99
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By CakeyFace on 04-06-16
Absolutely hilarious! My favourite series of books next to Harry Potter!
I first read the late great Louise Rennison's Angus Thongs just before starting secondary school in 1999. I firmly believe it set an extremely high standard as no other books I've read since then have made me laugh as hard or have related as much to me as this series has. I still read them now and have only downloaded this so that I may hear Louise retell it as only she can. I cannot wait for kids of my own so that I can pass on her books to them and they can learn what true humour is (taking after me as well of course!) Well, there's my review. Now I am away laughing on a fast camel!
By Sophie on 12-03-16
Love this book and Louise Rennison reading it is hilarious!
This is such a funny and well-written book perfectly capturing being a teenager. The author, Louise rennison, reads the book and is absolutely hilarious. These books are as relevant and funny to me at 20 as they were 8 years ago - a really good laugh and escape!